Tip Anyone. Earn on Twitter.
Tag @sendnano to make tips and giveaways!
Enable @sendnano on Twitter
It asks for "Read" permission. Why?
FAQ🧵: Why does SendNano ask you for Twitter permissions?— SendNano (@sendnano) December 8, 2022
SendNano requires Twitter permission for user authentication (i.e. login). This is needed to create a Nano wallet and associate it with a Twitter account in a secure manner. SendNano lets users login without the need for
Collect Nano, Use Nano
Collect Nano by liking and retweeting giveaway Tweets. Use those Nano for gift cards, cash, and tipping others!
Ӿ4732( ≈ $4211) Spent
You can send Nano to anyone on Twitter by tagging @sendnano. Since there is no cost involved, you can even send it in amounts as small as 0.000001 Nano!
Did you know?
Nano is a real currency that is used across countries, with the currency code XNO(Ӿ) just like USD($). You can exchange Nano for your local currency just like you would exchange foreign currency.Learn more about Nano
How it works:
- Connect your Twitter Account Simply click above and you're good to go!
- Type in SendNano Commands:
@sendnano [amount] [recipient @username or Nano address]
- You can specify the amount in USD/EUR/INR/JPY by using the corresponding symbol/ticker before or after
- If you reply to a tweet, you can omit the
@sendnano [amount] to the first/random [number of users] who [retweet/like]
- You can update the expiry time by typing:
expiring (drawing) in [hours/days].
- The default expiry time is 72 hours for
firstgiveaway, and 24 hours for
- The recipient receives Nano! You can use received Nano to shop, withdraw, or cash out on exchanges.
Enjoy all SendNano features.